Go meet The Panty Whisperer

7:39:00 PM

25127727
The Panty Whisperer: Volumes 1 - 5 by Sloane Howell





The Panty Whisperer (The Panty Whisperer #1)

OMG Joel, when are you going to visit me next? LMAO! Or wait, what’s the name of your company? I guess I should pass my resume there.

Joel didn’t disappoint. From the Volume I, I’ve liked him because, well, my mind is stuck with his sexual prowess and I can’t really think of anything else.


And seriously, the last one stop. I didn’t see that one coming. It was still so hot, but it was a surprise and I ended up laughing myself off. Oh wait. I also can’t get over the fact that I was left feeling unsatisfied. I ended up liking Tommy, Joel’s friend and I really really want to know what his reaction is. Sloane, answer! I’m kidding.

If you’re looking for some quick read, hot and sensual and sexual, well, all I can say is ’Go meet The Panty Whisperer’.

For more about me and my crazy ramblings and post, reviews, giveaways and other stuff:





View all my reviews

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like my Page on Facebook

Pinterest