Lady Boner

7:12:00 PM

Karter


Book Review:
Karter by Scott Hildreth







“If you ever leave me, I’m going to stab you in the back. You can’t do this to me.”

I admit that I am a #coverwhore, and I judge book initially because of their cover. It’s my default and it’s an impulse, whether it be one-clinking or deciding what to read.

I’ve known about Karter, this fucking great character because of the ISC event in Shh… when I was reading through the thread so I have an inkling of her personality and that actually attracted me in the first place. I just never thought she would be hot as fuck, and I’m saying that as I have a lady boner for her, seriously.


If it’s a Scott Hildreth, I know it will be intense so I try to read his works in small doses, or as far from each book as possible as I am sure I will suffer from serious bookhangover and picking to read a next book is such a bitch.

His characters were intense and were as close to common people and appeals to me in a way that I cannot quite explain. Jak and Karter were no different. Jak is intense and straightforward and is a no-nonsense person. Karter is blunt with a weird personality and has no filter.


I've enjoyed my journey reading this book. The other that is a issue for me are dates. To be honest, they are quite important because they play an important role in the story. The problem is with me as I can't keep track of it and sometimes it bothers me. But other than that? Well, Scott delivered. That's all that mattered.

All in all, this is one book I quite enjoy. With all those hot scenes and pushing boundaries. Worth recommending. And I totally enjoyed my fangirling moment with Mommy Liz with our BGF Karter. (I’ve written the first part of the review awhile back but since kiddo wanted to use the laptop, well, I just got back to it after a couple of days and I lost track of my thoughts.)

Note: I have gotten this book free in Hard Corps.

“His cock worked some type of navy SEAL magic against my civilian pussy.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like my Page on Facebook

Pinterest