The sandwiched in between!

5:12:00 PM

29607307



ARC Review:
The Anatomy of Jane by Amelia LeFay






“Most of us live our whole lives without having an adventure to call our own. What is any life without the pursuit of a dream?”


There are books that left me with no words after reading, and there are those that left me with so many words running at warp speed that won’t stop bugging me until I’ve written them down. This is one of those books that fall into the latter.

I’ve been picky about my ménage books and it’s been awhile since I’ve read one because of the clichés. I always wanted something new, something different, and something so unpredictable that the words of the book would just draw everything in me and won’t let me up until I’ve reached the end. Like I didn’t want it to end but I didn’t have a choice because it already did without me knowing.

This is one of those books. This book is a cliché. A cliché but is something new and something different and something so unpredictable that I was left with tears of how beautiful it was. Of longing and wanting of more pages. Amelia LeFay just reinvented cliché. Like reinvented. (I don’t know how to incorporate the word because I actually used it in my original review written.)

“…he started to lick the cock’s tip and sides like it was an ice cream cone melting in his hand, and he wasn’t going to waste a drop.”


One of the reasons I love reading MM is that it’s the fight on dominance. Two masculine male, head strong and alpha, raw, passionate, wild. And then I’m reading it here. How great of a turn on is that?

“It was lust. Raw, plain old lust, the moment our eyes locked.”


And then add me Jane to the mix and just hot, hot, hot. Burning desire. Need I tell more?

“A great orgasm doesn’t happen remarkably fast, Ms. Chapman. It’s the build-up and the path that gets you there.”


This was a well-written book that takes up ménage relationship on a different perspective. This book reinvented cliché and romance in a way that it wasn’t too sickly sweet but just something that would lift your lips and make you feel good.

This love story focused on not only on the love relationship but of other relationships a person have. Of some others taking for granted what they have and other wanting it no matter how imperfect it is because they haven’t experienced it.

“I cared about her. I didn’t know why. I couldn’t explain it.”


The characters are just perfectly imperfect.

I’ve fallen in love with the characters and the pages of the book and I wanted more. Scratch that. I need more. Like a junkie needing her next fix.

So to name Amelia LeFay, well done! Just, well done!


P.S. I’ve already written the review after I’ve read but when I tried to search for my file, it wasn’t just there anymore. So imma try to remember what I’ve already written. Haist. Stupid me!

P.P.S. I just discovered who probably erased it.


“Because the message is that no matter how bad life gets, no matter how many wrong turns or ups and downs you go through, it will always be better than dreaming your life away.”




ShhLYT(F)BR of TABOO books with the Shhluts: https://goo.gl/YYUSdm

But I'm always lame with (F)BR!


ARC to be provided to me by author Amelia LeFay (J.J. McAvoy) in exchange for honest feedback and review.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like my Page on Facebook

Pinterest