[ARC Review: Branding the Virgin by Alexa Riley]

6:33:00 PM





“Never thought I’d be happy about that bull almost taking my nuts off, but I’d do it again if it set you on the path to me.”



If you’re looking for a perfect read and you want something short, with insta-lust and insta-love, a brooding alpha hero and a naiveté sweet heroine with a heart of gold, then this one is for you!


I’ve read a few of Alexa Riley’s books and I’ve been loving and enjoying them all. I think what I love the most is that each book comes with a warning so you know what you have to expect. There’s no drama, no overly complicated plot, and just something direct to the point and to the heart.

What I love about this one is that it was just what I needed at the time I was reading it, a perfect read. It was ridiculously funny and I have to stifle my giggles, and hot and sweet. It wasn’t cheesy for me. I mean how could I just describe perfect?


“I don’t want to know the details of how she got this way and why she had to run off, but I’m glad she ran in my direction. Because I’ve caught her, and she’s not going anywhere. I’ll rope her little ass to my bed.”


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like my Page on Facebook

Pinterest