Review: The Terms: Part One (The Terms Duet, #1) by Ruby Rowe

12:00:00 AM


Rating:

“I submitted. He claimed me.”


The Terms: Part One is a faced paced story with a lot of secrets and unknowns and steamy romance.

I signed up for something and got so much in return for what I've bargained for. That's how I can describe this book.

It was the pacing of the story that threw me. To be honest, the words were just addicting and once I started, I couldn't stop reading. There was just a hint of something that glues me and I'm a goner. And although I love fast paced story, it was hard for me to connect with the characters at first. The intrigue and mystery is there, and the guessing of what will happen next but that I am being kept on my toes but it was a slow process. The characters will eventually grow on you and make you love them.

Most of all, I love the ENDING! I was on the breaking point of figuring everything out, and I may be correct, but there's still something that was held secret for me that makes me want to crave the the part two.

The author is new to me, and it was an exciting surprise to discover something to look forward to!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like my Page on Facebook

Pinterest