[ARC Review: Rhapsody (Bellator Saga #5) by Cecilia London]

4:13:00 PM





“You owe me, Gerard. You pledged yourself to me for a lifetime and beyond and you’re not allowed to break that promise.”


The Bellator Saga has become one of my favorite series. Ever. I've become an obsessed lunatic by it and it’s something I am actually proud of to admit. I mean, we are taking abut Jack McIntyre here, the greatest book boyfriend ever existed. Like in all of history.

“Are we going to have sex instead of doing the hard work of the revolution?”

I won't go on to recall of where this book picks off as I'm never good with those. This is a continuation of Jack and Caroline's fight against the government, the revolution they are heading and the complexities of their relationship.

The previous installments were heartbreaking and so hard for me because the feels and the emotions. This one is not different, but along after the 50% mark, there’s hope and light in all that darkness. I love the humor, too.

“I’m sorry, the revolution has to be postponed because the commander is too busy banging his wife.”

I love how the characters are well developed and their complexities and that there is still a continuous growth. Neither are perfect, yet both are perfectly for each other. And not just about the main characters but also the supporting ones.

Jack McIntyre is my sole reason for existence. I mean, his love, his sacrifices. He’s a selfish person and never really cared about other things, well except for Caroline.

I may have had a love-hate relationship with Caroline Gerard because of her decisions and actions. But she’s a brave woman, with an iron-strength that is worth admiring. She may have issues because of the trauma she went through but the fact that she’s alive and sane speaks volume to the strength and her power of being a woman.

“I’m never going to stop loving you, Caroline. It’s just not possible.”


Whereas the previous books have left me a little bit poetic with so many thoughts running through my mind, this book has left me speechless. The previous installments in the series made me think of a masterpiece and yet this book has surpassed its magnificence.

I know, I know. But this series is so typically different from my usual read that the deviation is what makes me crave for it more. This is one heart-breaking series with light and hope along the way. The same can be said for the book.

“Everything good I have ever done with my life was because of you. I want you with me. I want to help you heal. I don’t care what I have to sacrifice in order to save you.”


Cecilia London has just wowed me again with this book! The events are unexpected and will make you at the edge of the seat. The time between the releases are actually a much needed rest because this book, this series, just give me the feels that makes me want to devour the book over and over again. It also makes me feel dread and excited at the same time. I cannot wait for the next book! Like OMG more Jack please!

She closed her eyes, tracing her fingers along the stubble on his jawline.
“Monty,” she whispered.


Books in the series. Should be read in order.
Dissident (Bellator Saga, #1) by Cecilia London Conscience (Bellator Saga, #2) by Cecilia London Sojourn (Bellator Saga, #3) by Cecilia London Phoenix (Bellator Saga, #4) by Cecilia London Rhapsody (Bellator Saga, #5) by Cecilia London Triumph (Bellator Saga, #6) by Cecilia London







Click Teaser/Image for my individual review of each book:
 
  
28382058
(The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy is a set containing the first three books in the series: Dissident, Conscience and Sojourn.)






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like my Page on Facebook

Pinterest