Book Review: The Vampire's Mail Order Bride by Kristen Painter

4:56:00 PM

25639973
Book Review:
The Vampire's Mail Order Bride by Kristen Painter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rating: 4.5★



“A vampire in a romance novel was something very different than one standing in front of you.”

It’s been awhile since I read something vampirish that doesn’t have fight scenes. And when I saw this book, I was just like, ‘oh, okay. What does the title have in store for me? Because yeah, it was the title that drew me in.

I know right? I often shy away from books that have rage and hate and so when I’m feeling so good, I want a book that makes me feel good, makes me laugh and just something I could enjoy.

“Vulnerable.”
“Predatory.”
“Protective.”


This book made me think of Hotel Transylvania although this one is a little different. It kind of had that part, a town where there are a lot of paranormal things existing at the same time and then they made it a point to benefit from it actually, making it a tourist spot with a theme of Halloween every year.

This was hilarious and so mundane on some parts that I actually enjoy. And oh, there are mail order brides themes and this one is kind of a deviation from my usual reads because there's actually no sex. I mean there is, but it was kind of implied. So, if you’re looking for something that is light and a little different from your usual vampire fix, then this maybe it.

“Would you like something sweet?”
“Always.”
“What would you like?” She almost said a kiss.



Shh.. its FREE! http://amzn.to/2cO2dvk


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like my Page on Facebook

Pinterest