Review: Triumph (The Bellator Saga #6) by Cecilia London

11:01:00 AM


Rating:




“Everything I am, everything I have is yours.”


Triumph is the last and I must say, my most awaited book in The Bellator Saga. It’s a bitter-sweet experience for me. My anticipation for this release is at its utmost and my expectations are quite high. This saga have both touched me in a way that no other book has ever done and my most favorite series I’ve ever read.

The Rhapsody have ended on a note of hopefulness and the feeling continued throughout Triumph. I am allergic to anything political these days but this book is something I would gladly devour. I won’t elaborate on what this book is about, just that be vigilant on what is happening nowadays and this book might be the future of America.

To be honest, I was on the verge of killing Caroline, my hate directed toward her makes my blood boil but this book made me fall in love with her all over again and reminded me why I have admired her character so much. I love that no matter how complex her character is, there is still that character development and that she have come a long way since Dissident.

“She was Commander Caroline Gerard, leader of the new American Revolution. She had the heart of a goddamn lion. She’d crawled through the desert, battling wind and sand and blistering heat to come out ahead.”

Jack, oh Jack. Monty may have ruined me to future Book Boyfriends. Is it wrong for me to put him on a pedestal?

“Protective, doting, alpha, and still incredibly intuitive.”

My journey in reading this book gave me not just an insight psychologically on human emotions and, interactions and vulnerability, but also human being’s greed for political power and world domination. There is just so much going on in this book, or the whole saga, but it wasn’t overwhelming in the least and it touch a whole lot of subjects that was taken very seriously. I cannot fathom the brilliance that is put in this masterpiece and all I have to say is, you author you, finally I don’t have to sing ”Cecilia, you’re breaking my heart!” lol! But I love you, and I am super thankful for the ending of this saga. This is so much more than I have expected and my heart just sang and rejoiced and laughed. I will truly miss the characters especially my love for Caroline and obsession for Jack!

How do I end this review? Well, kudos Cecilia London! I cannot wait what’s next from you!


“Be fearless, my love.”





Books in The Bellator Saga should be read in order (review of each book):
Book 1: Dissident
Book 2: Conscience
Book 3: Sojourn
Book 4: Phoenix
Book 5: Rhapsody
Book 6: Triumph





​​Amazon: http://bit.ly/2kZV01i


Cecilia London is the pen name of a native Illinoisan currently living in San Antonio, Texas. She's filled several roles over the course of her adult life - licensed attorney, wrangler of small children, and obsessed baseball fan, among others. An extroverted introvert with a serious social media addiction, she is the author of The Bellator Saga, an epic, genre-crossing romance series. You can catch all of her quirky updates on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, or at her website.





         

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like my Page on Facebook

Pinterest