Review: Seducing the Stargazer by Kim Carmichael

8:04:00 PM


Rating:
“Gravity is a funny thing. They may want to stay together, but forces beyond them can tear them apart.”


Hello astronomy, I miss you my old friend.


Ah, from the moment I gave this book a shot to the moment I started reading this until the last page, I all but feel nostalgic. Space explorations, stars, planets, the wide galaxy of possibilities. It feels nostalgic for me.


This feels like The Big Bang Theory in a star-crossed lovers kind of way and instead of Physics its Astronomy. And its Dr. Winchester Carlsbad and Dr. Garner Knox, the former with an insane obsession of Mars and all heavenly bodies that surrounds it, and the latter, her former best-friend turned lover who left her and preffered to study the impact of media and entertainment to science.


This was a fun read! I couldn't put it down from the time I started reading til the end! It's probably 'cause it science, stars, space and telescope time but I enjoyed everything! Fun and witty banters, sexual tension and a second chance at love.

One of the things I love is that it touch a little aspects of the forefront of the people in the media and science and the BTS. Although, there was little technicalities for my taste, including how they come up with notes and computation, and I'm pretty sure earth time and space time is different but it doesn't matter, this was just one cute read I fell in love with! The main characters are both lovable and cute, and I enjoyed every second of it!


This is my first read from this author and I want to explore other works from her, including more of this stuff! Definitely a must read!


“Sometimes, you need your breath kicked out of you to realize what is real.”



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like my Page on Facebook

Pinterest