Review: Love in Lingerie by Alessandra Torre

10:51:00 PM


Rating:

If this book was lingerie, it would be a bustier.Sexy in all the right places, classy, sensual and sophisticated. 'Tiis-ganda bes!

Love in Lingerie is an office-romance with all the complexities that come with it, meaning a strict rule of no fraternization among employees or the boss, for that matter. And probably because of it that I cannot get into the story deeper. I couldn't connect with the characters and I'm never one to settle for anything less than what I wanted. The pull and push of the emotions were hot and sexy but became frustrating somehow and tiring.

The only thing I look forward to and loved was how Trey would relate something to a lingerie and describe it as how sees fit.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like my Page on Facebook

Pinterest