Hello Princey

3:03:00 AM

Prince Albert by Sabrina Paige



Book Review: Prince Albert by Sabrina Paige










I’ve read quite a few of some step-brother romance and to be honest, not much has made an impression on me. This story about a Drunken disheveled Cinderella and her Not-so-Charming-Prince was something unexpectedly I like and enjoyed reading. The Author actually warned her readers about it maybe being over-the-top considering she created a monarchy country called Protrovia – I hate the name ‘cause it’s a mouthful and I pronounce it something else – and put it dub smacked in Europe. And more sex than any other of her books.

Oh puleeease. I love this kind of warnings because you know, it’s kind of like an encouragement to me. And well, I know what to expect. But I didn’t expect it to be quite fun and entertaining that I’ve truly loved reading it.

Prince Albert has a Prince Albert. What do you know! It’s a major plus. Hello princey, I like that little tidbit. And Belle is Miss Goody Two Shoes. Uptight, maybe a stick up her ass, but she has a beautiful heart and a beautiful soul despite all that.

The whole pushing limits and exploring sexuality was what I like most. And well, I enjoyed the humor. I cracked up on some lines and hurt on others.

I would’ve gotten to read this book if not for my Secret Santa, so thank you for picking it to me whoever you are. This was one great enjoyable read.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like my Page on Facebook

Pinterest