How much is your happiness?

3:58:00 PM

23921997

His for Christmas by Skye Warren








“Sometimes we were the worst judges of ourselves.”


His for Christmas was a short read I actually enjoyed and loved. I was looking for something sweet, well not really that sweet, but something that would make me feel good and hot and bothered annnnd do I have to say more?


Elevator scenes always come short for me because I have that one great book I love I always compared it to, but somehow the Author made it in a way that it stand out. I didn’t have to compare because it was totally different, and totally hot. A man vying for self-control and coming up short. Wicked.

All in all, as I’ve actually already said, this was one enjoyable read. A big bad wolf who caught an angel he wanted to devour, and buy her happiness.

“So let me buy you a little happiness.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like my Page on Facebook

Pinterest