I need you so much it hurts...

3:07:00 AM

Need by K.I. Lynn


ARC Review: Need by K.I. Lynn











This was a book I was hesitant to read. Let me tell you why, a cliffhanger! Man, what the. Argh! Okay, well, I guess. Entirely my fault. I didn’t read the blurb, I didn’t know what to expect. But you know? Fuck that! Doesn’t matter. This is a story of one fucked-up mess of a love story. And I love it.

There was so many words, and lines and phrase that I’ve loved, but I was so wrapped up in reading that I didn’t took the effort to highlight. I forgot about time, about anything else that I was just consumed and all I want to do is get lost in the words and story.

This was heartache and heartache of pages. Two souls who wanted, no needed, to be with each other more than anything but circumstances are in the way that it became a mess, that hurt someone unintentionally and on purpose that this made a tear jerker read.

Brayden talks about his needs, his wants. He’s a bit selfish and an asshole, but I love him as a boy and when grew up, I just love him more.

Kira was you-see-is-what-you-get kind of girl. She has sass and the ability to call on someone if they did something. The only thing she doesn’t have control of is her love and adoration for Brayden.

I really love the friendship they have together with Ryan, Kira’s brother. He’s like an enigma, but an overly protective brother.

I usually don’t enjoy reading from the childhood unless it’s a memory of great importance, but I actually enjoyed and love reading how from being friends, the story and relationship between Kira and Brayden became fucked up. And to see their characters grow, to know their mistakes and what they did wrong. To understand where they are coming from with their decisions, the inability to trust or commit or just anything else that speaks of their action.

I don’t know what else to say other than that I want the next book now.


Note: Read in preparation for the release of Take.
Books in the series and should be read in order:
Need (Need, #1) by K.I. Lynn Take (Need, #2) by K.I. Lynn

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like my Page on Facebook

Pinterest